Melonarium Jewellery

Something new

It's been a long time since I last wrote here- I was too busy with my studies and personal life to find a moment for this blog :) I wasn't completely inactive with jewellery-making though- I made some silicone molds for future designs, finally put all of my tools in order, read some advices on photography, got many new inspirations, and bought a lot of beautiful stones- olivines, citrines, garnets, sapphires, moonstones, and last but not least- this wonderful, Finnish spectrolite:



I love its intensive colour and labradorescence so much that I really feel I must use it for something special.

Also, I'm changing layout here- I just think it's time for autumn-cleaning ;) I ordered Melonarium logo and watermark from a very talented friend of mine and really hope to make things look more professional some time soon. 

And the last news from my little workshop- yesterday I finished another cat pendant, made specially for my friend. It's hand formed of fine and sterling silver, lightly oxidized and polished. Hope she'll like it!



  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Unknown Unknown Author

About




Karolina Melon
Jewellery designer and maker, art & crafts enthusiast, cultural anthropologist, professional dreamer.


Read more

Let's stay in touch!

Suppliers