Melonarium Jewellery

Master and Margarita

Today is 75th anniversary of Mikhail Bulgakov death.

I'm currently working on the jewellery inspired by "The Master and Margarita" - his most famous novel and one of my favorite books of all times. Although I can't show the finished pieces yet, I wanted to share a Pinterest collection of "Master..." related quotes, illustrations (Pavel Orinyansky!), paintings, digital art, crafts, movie & theatre adaptations (Andrzej Maria Marczewski!) that constantly inspire and amaze me:

Follow Karolina Melon's board Woland and His Retinue on Pinterest.


You were right, Mr. Bulgakov, manusripts don't burn. You're immortal just like Dostoyevski.

The first necklace: "Do you like my flowers?" made from pure silver, yellow orbicular jasper and cubic zirconias will be available soon.
  •  
Unknown Unknown Author

About




Karolina Melon
Jewellery designer and maker, art & crafts enthusiast, cultural anthropologist, professional dreamer.


Read more

Let's stay in touch!

Suppliers